Matador Mexican Grill Fundraising
Host a Matador Fundraiser -- Make Money for Your Organization
and Have a Ton of Fun in the Process!
How does it work: Simply advertise for your fundraiser by handing out a flyer we'll send
you, and your organization will receive 20% from everyone who presents your flyer
when ordering their favorite Matador Mexican Grill items. It's that simple!
Here is the process:
- Sign up below and select a date for your fundraiser.
- Once you sign up, we'll send you an e-mail confirming your fundraising event and
a customized flyer.
- Advertise to your organization, friends, family and anyone else interested in supporting
your organization by handing out or e-mailing your event's flyer.
- Show up at your Matador Mexican Grill fundraiser and have a ton of fun eating your favorite
- (Optional) Send us pictures of your fundraiser so we can post them in Matador Mexican
- Get paid! We will send your organization 20% of all of the sales associated
with your flyers. Checks are mailed 3-6 weeks after your event is held.
Question: How do I sign up my organization?
Answer: Simply fill out
our online fundraiser scheduling form.
Question: Does my organization qualify?
Answer: To qualify, you need to be a non-profit organization with a Tax I.D. number. The following is a
brief list of qualifying organizations:
|- Church Groups
||- Pourdre School District Schools
||- Baseball Clubs
|- Senior Communities
||- Cycling Clubs
|- Hockey Clubs
||- Basketball Clubs
||- Youth Groups
|- Little League Teams
||- Foreign Language Clubs
|- High School Teams
||- High School Clubs
||- College Clubs
||- Cheerleading Squads
||- Booster Clubs
||- Student Councils
||- Fort Collins High School Organizations
||- Colorado State University Organizations
|- Boy\Girl Scouts
||- Soccer Clubs
||- Poudre High School Organizations
|- Rocky Mountain High School Organizations
||- Fossil Ridge High School Organizations
||- Many More!
Question: How much will our organization make?
Answer: This all depends on how many people attend and order food at your event. Your organization will receive a check
for 20% of all (pre-tax) sales generated from your flyers.
Question: When can we hold our event:
Answer: You will have the opportunity to choose your event's date from the event calendar when you are filling
out the online fundraiser scheduling form. Dates are generally assigned on
a first-come, first-served basis so act quick! Only one fundraiser is typically allowed per day.
Question: Is there a minimum number of people that need to attend:
Answer: We ask that at least 25 people attend your event.
Question: Do you have any suggestions to make our fundraiser a hit?
Answer: Get as many flyers out and talk to as many people as possible. Some effective ways to "spread
the word" are as follows:
- E-mail your flyer to your friends, family, organization, etc.
- Post flyers around your organization
- Put flyers in your organization's newsletter
- Announce the event at gaterings, over the PA system, etc.
- Alert the newspaper
- Add a link to the event flyer on your website
- Text message your friends and ask others to do the same
Remember, the more people you notify, the greater your chances of your fundraiser
being a huge hit.
Question: What if we have
Answer: As always, feel
free to give us a call and we will do our best to help you. Also, once you
sign up for your fundraiser, we will send you an e-mail with more
|* Some restrictions apply.